Our team consists of multiple advisors who have earned the Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant℠ (ChFEBC℠) designation. Individuals with this designation have extensive training in federal employee benefits and are experts in the FERS and CSRS retirement systems.
As a federal employee, we offer you multiple services that are beneficial to your retirement planning, including free consultations, a retirement readiness evaluation, and a federal employee benefits report that will help you understand all of the benefits available to you.
When we prepare your personal retirement evaluation, we will address the following concerns (along with any others you may have):
- TSP withdrawal and rollover options that we can help you elect or implement.
- Retirement eligibility & best times to retire
- Military & other buyback or redeposit options.
- FEGLI life insurance comparisons, retirement options & rate locks.
- Guaranteed lifetime income streams.
- FERS & CSRS annuity estimates.
- Survivor annuity comparisons.
- FEHB vs. Medicare plans in retirement.
- Long-Term Care insurance (FLTCIP).
In addition to the subject areas above, we offer all federal employees the following services at no cost:
- Assistance with completing your retirement packet or paperwork (either in-person or virtually).
- Assistance with all beneficiary and TSP forms.
- Notary services for any federal forms.
Certa Advisors is dedicated to helping federal employees thrive in retirement. Together, we’ll create a personalized strategy to accomplish your retirement goals.